nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mouse boxover and header

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

Very Happy Complimenti: che bella modifica per il forum! Ho seguito scrupolosamente le istruzioni e la modifica funziona perfettamente, ma ....... è scomparsa l'header del mio sito (con il logo e la barra di ricerca: themes SandJourney). Come posso rimediare?
Grazie, Dino

English:
Very Happy It compliments: that beautiful modification for the forum! I have followed the instructions scrupulously and the modification works perfectly, but ....... it is passing header of my website one (with logo and the bar of search: themes SandJourney). How I can make up for?
Thank you, Dino

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

Not sure why it would do that. Can you provide a link to your site so we can see it?

Dino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

Grazie per la disponibilità.
Sono cmq riuscito a risolvere il problema Smile facendo qs modifica:
echo sc-r-i-p-t t-y-p-e=\"text/j-a-v-a-s-c-r-i-p-t\" language=\"J-a-v-a-S-c-r-i-p-t\" src=\"includes/boxover/boxover.j-s\"...
nel file theme.php invece che in includes/my_header.php.
By. Dino

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

Grazie. Aggiornerò la documentazione.

Thank you. I will update the documentation.

Dino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

La modifica funziona bene su phpnuke 6.9.
Presenta un solo inconveniente: si è costretti a spostare il blocco -Admin In Attesa- al di sotto del Block Sommaire, altrimenti il block admin scompare!! Spostandolo sotto al block Sommaire invece è ok. Wink
Dino.

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

Che cosa accade se lasciate il block di admin in cui era?

What happens if the leave the admin block where it was?

Dino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

- PHPNuke 6.9 (senza patch Chatserv) - Tema Sand Journey -

Questa è la modifica che ho fatto:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apri il file:
themes/Sand_Journey/theme.php
Cerca:
blocks(left);
Prima aggiungi:
echo "<s-c-r-i-p-t type=\"text/j-a-v-a-s-c-r-i-p-t\" language=\"J-a-v-a-S-c-r-i-p-t\" src=\"includes/boxover/boxover.j-s\">\n";
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il problema che rimane riguarda questi tre blocchi, quando posizionati a sinistra, sopra il Sommaire Parametrable:
- block Admin (In Attesa) --> scompare, non si vede più, invisibile
- block-WL_Moduli.php --> scompare, non si vede più, invisibile
- block-Who-is-Where.php --> scompare, non si vede più, invisibile
- block-Sommaire.php (Sommaire parametrable) --> OK

Se posiziono i blocchi così:
- block-Sommaire.php --> OK
- block Admin (In Attesa) --> OK
- block-Who-is-Where.php --> OK
- block-WL_Moduli.php --> OK
tutto è OK!

By, Dino. Wink

toxictoy
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse boxover and header Reply with quote

I have the same problem. When including the boxover script file I loose my header and if I place the include I loose the content of the page. Strange thing is that this only happens with IE6 (SP2). In firefox everything is perfect.

Toxic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: