nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Installation problem : No SEO Configuration+Missing meta.php

View previous topic :: View next topic  
somali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Installation problem : No SEO Configuration+Missing meta.php Reply with quote

Ive loaded SEONuke (html) to my Root PhpNuke Folder, set permission meta2.php to 644. But there isnt any meta.php file. And right now i still dont see SEO Nuke Configuration in my administration Panel.

Im using Php Nuke 7.8

How do i fix it?

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation problem : No SEO Configuration+Missing meta Reply with quote

Sounds like you extracted all the files to the root directory. There are lots of subdirectories that contain files under the root directory, and these should be created when you extract it. For example, the meta.php and meta2.php files are in the includes/ directory.

Try a different extracting tool or configuration before uploading the files again. Remove all the files you already uploaded from your root directory. You may have to reinstall your PHP-Nuke main index.php file. But, I'd recommend that you consider downgrading to 7.6 since versions 7.7 and higher are less secure.

SeeDoubleYou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation problem : No SEO Configuration+Missing meta Reply with quote

I have the same problem... the meta2.php file is there but not meta.php. I tired extracting it both with winzip and winrar, sumats wrong here...

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation problem : No SEO Configuration+Missing meta Reply with quote

includes/meta.php isn't in the nukeSEO download. It comes with PHP-Nuke. I verified that it's in the 7.8 distribution I downloaded.

SeeDoubleYou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: Installation problem : No SEO Configuration+Missing meta Reply with quote

Oh... Embarassed I will check that out. Great idea/module by the way, pat yourself on the back! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: