nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomad76

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Hey, just showing interest and watching the topic.......
P.S. I like how you have it set up to show the last post when you hover over a topic. Nice .......

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

You can download the forum mod Mouse Hover Topic BoxOver here in the downloads section.

Nomad76

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Thanks a million! I got it.

Aseitz
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Aseitz wrote:
In case someone searches for help with this and stumbles across this article, here is the code to enable NSN Downloads on your Waiting Content Block.

Edit mainfile.php
Find function adminblock()
Find and replace:
Code:

$num = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."_nsngd_new"));
$brokend = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."_nsngd_mods WHERE brokendownload='1'"));
$modreqd = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."_nsngd_mods WHERE brokendownload='0'"));
$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"".$admin_file.".php?op=DownloadNew\">"._UDOWNLOADS."</a>: $num<br>";
$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"".$admin_file.".php?op=DownloadModifyRequests\">"._MODREQDOWN."</a>: $modreqd<br>";
$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"".$admin_file.".php?op=DownloadBroken\">"._BROKENDOWN."</a>: $brokend<br></span>";
themesidebox($title, $content);

I'll post the NSN News Solution once I have that one too.

I am still missing the code to enable the NSN News waiting content...

Kguske, you have any insight on this one?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kguske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Aseitz wrote:
kguske wrote:
That's because NSN News uses a different table for storing unapproved articles. There should be a reference in the modifications / edits for core files to change that.

gotcha, I'll have to look that up and make the changes.

I'm guessing the same is true of NSN Downloads? Because it behaves the same.

Yep.

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Sorry...haven't had a chance on the other stuff (waiting, mSearch, WYSIWYG, sitemap) yet. It's definitely on my list and the schedule is looking better for this weekend...

Aseitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Well... I have integrated FCK, at least partially into the news module.

Quote:
The following is the list of edits to enable "Addition of Articles" through the wysiwyg editor.

In file: /modules/News/admin/NEStoryAdd.php
Find: <textarea wrap='virtual' cols='75' rows='15' name='bodytext'>
Do: Comment out that line entirely and add the following three lines immediatly under it.

echo "<td>";
wysiwyg_textarea("bodytext", "", "NukeUser", "75", "15");
echo "</td></tr>\n";

Find: <textarea wrap='virtual' cols='75' rows='15' name='hometext'>
Do: Comment out that line entirely and add the following three lines immediatly under it.

echo "<td>";
wysiwyg_textarea("hometext", "", "NukeUser", "75", "15");
echo "</td></tr>\n";

Quote:
The following is the list of edits to enable "Article Preview" through the wysiwyg editor.

In file: /modules/News/admin/NEStoryPreview.php

echo "<td>";
wysiwyg_textarea("hometext", "$hometext", "NukeUser", "75", "15");
echo "</td></tr>\n";

echo "<td>";
wysiwyg_textarea("bodytext", "$bodytext", "NukeUser", "75", "15");
echo "</td></tr>\n";

Quote:
The following is the list of edits to enable "Article Editing" through the wysiwyg editor.

In file: /modules/News/admin/NEStoryEdit.php

echo "<td>";
echo "</td></tr>\n";

echo "<td>";
echo "</td></tr>\n";

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

I'm finally looking at NSN News 2.0. I see how it configures the acceptable HTML. I'll check to see if it can allow that on the WYSIWYG, instead of using what's in the config.php file.

I'll use your recommended edits as a start to check them... Very Happy

Loki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

I just started integrating this on NSN News 2.00 for the updated version of Platinum and I have to say It kind of a pain lol. Alot of changes are necessary.

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Hi Loki. I'm confused - why not just use Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!?

If the Platinum version is different, what makes it painful / how could it be easier?

Loki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Thanks kevin I'll try that. Yea there are alot of changes in the next version, but this will help out alot. I didn't see you had already converted it for that version of News.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Thanks. In the back of my mind, I have an idea for modularizing that whole function...

qaona

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

Aseitz wrote:
Well... I have integrated FCK, at least partially into the news module.

Quote:
The following is the list of edits to enable "Addition of Articles" through the wysiwyg editor.

echo "<td>";
wysiwyg_textarea("bodytext", "", "NukeUser", "75", "15");
echo "</td></tr>\n";

echo "<td>";
wysiwyg_textarea("hometext", "", "NukeUser", "75", "15");
echo "</td></tr>\n";

Quote:
The following is the list of edits to enable "Article Preview" through the wysiwyg editor.

echo "<td>";
echo "</td></tr>\n";

echo "<td>";
echo "</td></tr>\n";

Quote:
The following is the list of edits to enable "Article Editing" through the wysiwyg editor.

echo "<td>";
echo "</td></tr>\n";

echo "<td>";
echo "</td></tr>\n";

Hello!

How to enable EDITOR FCK in NSN News of the nuke v.8.0?
The lines be modified her they are different from previous versions.
The lines are like this:
In cribs: /modules/News/admin/NEStoryPreview.php NEStoryPreview.php
and
In cribs: /modules/News/admin/NEStoryEdit.php

echo "<td><textarea wrap='virtual' cols='75' rows='15' name='hometext'>".str_replace("<br>", "\n", $hometext)."</textarea></td></tr>\n";

echo "<td><textarea wrap='virtual' cols='75' rows='15' name='bodytext'>".str_replace("<br>", "\n", $bodytext)."</textarea></td></tr>\n";

How does he/she do for changing? Please
Carlos from Brazil
Thank you

Aseitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News 2.00 rc2 and FCK Reply with quote

I used the same code as listed above, just make sure you edit:
/modules/news/index.php
/modules/news/admin/index.php

Near the top you'll find (in both files):
Code:

define('NO_EDITOR', TRUE); // For 7.8 Patched 3.1
$advanced_editor = 0; // For 7.7 Patched 3.1

Change that to something a bit more positive (in both files):
Code:

define('NO_EDITOR', FALSE); // For 7.8 Patched 3.1
$advanced_editor = 1; // For 7.7 Patched 3.1

Viola, your wysiwyg will begin working, provided you made all the other changes on this thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: