nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XML error
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Don't give up yet...now I can focus on validating it...I may have the solution yet.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

The problem is that there is a space at the beginning of the sitemap. It's not normally there. Were any modifications made other than the file I sent?

donnie
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

no man, I only install the module as write on the install guide...the mail has been sent so you can verify the files.
Thank you...you are great

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Well, this really has me stumped. It might be a problem with your mainfile.php. Let's do another test. I'll send you the files.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

If you view the source on the HTML sitemap (http://www.ogmdevelopment.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap), you'll notice a blank space before the doctype tag. This is likely somewhere in the mainfile.php, and it causes the XML not to work correctly.

The proof is here: http://www.ogmdevelopment.com/backend.php

This is the regular RSS / XML feed for news on the site. It has the same problem. If you send your mainfile.php, I can hopefully find the extra space and remove it.

donnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

mail sent.... thank you so much

donnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Uff ... why me? Sorry kguske...always the same error...today I'm not at home..."see you" this evening for news.
Bye

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Send you a separate email...let's try a different approach.

donnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Hi my friend I was too busy for work in this day Sad. Are you all right... I hope yes!
Please let me know what files yuo should check to rermove this extra space that generate the xml error... plz!!!

[I can't give you user and pass for ftp but I'll send all files you need]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: