nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ? Reply with quote

I have a question.. Smile
The sitemap realy works nice but isnt it possible to show the googletapped/mod_rewrite urls instead?

Cause most of us have been busy making it all url friendly and the sitemap changes it all back again....

So any ideas about that?

Hit.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ? Reply with quote

Well, I created my own without much trouble. You really only need ONE link per supported module and I didn't even have to add any to the .htaccess file.

Here is what I am using on my site:

Code:

$urlin = array(
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;op=getit&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Surveys&amp;op=results&amp;pollID=([0-9]*)'"
);

$urlout = array(
"ftopict-\\1.html",
"article\\1.html",
"download-file-\\1.html",
"survey-results-\\1.html"
);

Just put this into a GT-Sitemap.php script in your GoogleTap directory.

This should get you started. Just add the rest! Wink

Edited: Please note that I edited this after the fact. I had forgotten to take out two items from the urlout array.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ? Reply with quote

i see montego...
yes this should do it,shouldnt be to difficult adding the rest..
thank you.. Smile

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ? Reply with quote

Thanks, montego. I should add that to the next version...

montego

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ? Reply with quote

its not complete... I only did what I needed for my site. Now, if only we could also have a "switch" to tell nukeSEO to also produce the shortened URLs for the Google XML sitemap... Wink Now, that would be VERY cool!

dirtbag
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeseo Sitemap googletapped ? Reply with quote

worked great thanks as this thing is awesome.... which i just learned how to add my other modules to works with it... but seems you need to know some php skills to create the

/public_html/modules/Sitemap/content/

file needed Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: