nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Syntax error...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GateKeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Syntax error... Reply with quote

Hi folkz... interesting proble, at least to me, i am running evo xtreme and have installed nukepie, and like the built in rss... it keeps shooting these errors and will not create the block:
Quote:
---------[SQL Error]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- [17 Feb 2010 - 19:43:53] -
User: GateKeeper
IP: 174.3.135.101
URL: /admin.php

File: /***ROOT PATH REMOVED***/admin/modules/blocks.php
Line: 150
Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'to resume'</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a href="http://news.b' at line 1
Code: 1064
Query: INSERT INTO ***PREFIX REMOVED***_blocks (bid, bkey, title, content, url, bposition, weight, active, refresh, time, blanguage, blockfile, view) VALUES (NULL, '', 'BBCAP', '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Israel says no proof of Dubai hit</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Haiti frees US missionary group</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>French guilty in US wine scandal</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Air France jet search 'to resume'</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>US hails Taliban chief's capture</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Taliban 'lining up human shields'</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Dalai Lama in US for Obama talks</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Malaysia women flogged over sex</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Berlin children win right to be noisy</a><br>
<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong> <a>Ukrainian football team turned away from top London store</a><br>
<br><a><strong>read more...</strong></a>', 'http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/front_page/rss.xml', 'l', '8', '1', '3600', '1266461032', '', '', '4')
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

probably something simple i am missing, cheers for any help on this!

g8

EDIT: line 150 of blocks.php is: $db->sql_query($sql);

GateKeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: never mind Reply with quote

i learned it myself... thanks for the help

running perfectly in evo-xtreme 2.0 for those searching for a good RSS replacement for whats in xtreme

BTW - dev team... i don't know how anyone gets this running on any CMS, your js conflicts with your css... hint hint

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what the problem was, GateKeeper, or what you meant by JS conflicting with CSS, but I'm glad you got it working in Evo. For others help, how did you accomplish this?

BTW, it's generally not a good idea to post your root path as this can be used in attacks.

GateKeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
Not sure what the problem was, GateKeeper, or what you meant by JS conflicting with CSS, but I'm glad you got it working in Evo. For others help, how did you accomplish this?

BTW, it's generally not a good idea to post your root path as this can be used in attacks.

your css and java define the boxover... i read in another post the fella couldn't get a background in the boxover... this is why... i removed the text color tag from the css and it works perfect

as for the problem above, i added a tag to my htaccess turning off magic_quotes... the blocks.php in xtreme has a fix_quote tagged to the sql content statement... the magic_quotes work around works great...

as for my root path... bring it is what i say, but thanks for the concern...

cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: