nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new install maybe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
applejuice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: new install maybe Reply with quote

hello .. wodnering is there someoen who can make this easier to add to our own site .. iam not all that good and when i read the read me file .. it says goto thos example and edit liek this .. my theme didnt have that or i not read it right way ..

this would be an awsome thing to have for all .. i come from a diff CMS and it had it built in already or even just update the basic editor add color text to it would be a good thing..

so much work on a CMS and lackin in the text editor area .. wow

thanks

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you use RavenNuke(tm) CMS (GPL, http://ravenphpscripts.com), the editor is already installed.

We did everything we could to simplify the installation, so if anyone has specific suggestions on how to make it easier, please speak up...

We are working on a new version, but I'm not sure if that will make installation any easier. BTW, there shouldn't be any changes required to your theme.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: