nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't edit Feeds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THoTH
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Can't edit Feeds Reply with quote

It's been a while since I looked at this software. It was going great, but I cannot edit feeds now. It looks to me like the OpenTable() and CloseTable() commands in the code have messed up somehow.

When I click on edit feed I get the list of feeds and at the bottom of the box with the feed list it hasn't closed the table properly and nothing else displays under my list of feeds.

Deleting them works, but I really need to edit and test new feeds as I've upgraded my forum software to phpbb3 (module) and am needing to get feeds from the new forums.

I've upgraded, applied the fix, re-installed and nothing seems to work. It's not a fault in the theme as all the other modules work with the CloseTable() commands etc.

Please help !

THoTH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add that I took out all opentable and closetable commands, but I still don't get an edit area for my feeds.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you turned on $display_errors within config.php? It sure looks like there is a PHP error somewhere. I can't tell, but are you seeing your web site footer text at the bottom or is that missing too?

In addition, if you are running RavenNuke(tm) and the display_errors doesn't show anything, try turning dblogging on in rnconfig.php and see if you are getting any SQL errors.

This works just fine, so there is something not right with your site, db and/or files.

THoTH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey good to hear from you Smile

Good tips there for finding out what's going wrong. The footer displays fine. A quick look at part of the code I saw that one of the CloseTable() commands was within a condition, so my guess is that the condition isn't being met due to a prob with the db.

I want to uninstall the lot, and start over, but it's tied with the seo module etc and I don't want to lose anything. I'll try turning on the error logs etc.

Thanks Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: