nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blank page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southernwolf
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: blank page Reply with quote

Hi kguske, I've got a problem with nukeFEED I can't figure out. I am getting a blank page in the nukeFeed admin page. I put the include in the custom_head.php but there is still a blank. That is confusing in itself as there is already a custom_header.php in Ravennuke. This problem is also in nukeInfo, so if I fix this both will be fixed. Regards

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...sounds like something is triggering it to die.

Are all admin pages blank, or just nukeFEED and nukeINFO?

Southernwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all admin pages, just NukeFEED and NukeINFO. I have two domains both running RavenNuke 2.30.02, in the new domain NukeFEED shows up in admin perfectly, colored pie charts, aggregate links, etc, even though there is no custom_head.php file in the /includes directory. In my old domain nothing shows up with either NukeFEED or NukeINFO. Both domains have the same header.php in the root with the same lines in it
Code:

include_once 'includes/custom_files/nukeSEO/nukePIEhdr.php';
include_once 'includes/custom_files/nukeSEO/nukeFEEDhdr.php';   
if (file_exists('includes/custom_files/custom_head.php')) {
include_once 'includes/custom_files/custom_head.php';

Maybe my old domain doesn't have the tables loaded for NukeFEED?

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they do not exist, the tables will be created automatically when you visit the admin page.

What distribution are you running on the old domain? It sounds like it might not have the latest patch.

Southernwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running the 1.1.0 version of NukeFEED. The 1.1.1 version doesn't apply to me I don't think. Tables are apparently not created when I visit the admin area. I've upgraded RavenNuke a few times and I recall that NukeFEED worked once so maybe tables have gotten broken? What tables do NF use? I can drop those and see if they are re-created when I visit NF admin.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Security - caused by not having the right patch - stops the installation of the tables, but having the tables won't solve the problem. Which version and, more importantly, which patch of PHP-Nuke are you using?

Southernwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned I'm running RavenNuke 2.30.02 which is based as you know on PhPNuke 7.6 but with better security. I have RavenNuke on both of my domains though on the new domain I have the DeepBlue theme as default and on my old domain I have fisubice as default theme. Other than the themes they are identical as far as CMS, except that on the one NukeFEED works and on the other it doesn't.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That IS strange. Can you send a PM with FTP and admin access info? I'd like to check that out.

Southernwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops... I've been busy offline and I haven't had time for the Feeds prob. I went ahead a few days ago and dropped the NukeFEED tables and deleted the Feeds module, I'll put the module back soon and see if tables are recreated and if so if it works. If not I'll PM you the FTP info either here or on Raven's site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: