nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem With Image Uploads
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
floppy
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Problem With Image Uploads Reply with quote

Sure it is something I have done, but when I click browse server for images I get an .httaccess auth for my localserver (xampp). When trying on a computer with no local server I get can not load page.

Error Log says nothing. Maybe I need a fresh install.

Any thoughts?

floppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clean install, no changes.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually rename htaccess when using XAMPP on Windows...

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disable htaccess as well when testing locally.
I actually finally got around to sorting out a long standing problem on my production site where the wysiwyg editor was refused to display the editor toolbar and the editor text area's where showing a duplicate of the page I was on resulting, eventually, of a browser timeout out due to the looping.
After a week of investigating, it turned out to be something in one of my htaccess rules - weirder still was it only did it when I was logged in as an admin.

floppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even on a pc with no xampp I get page not found.

Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are not using XAMPP, I assume you are using some other LAMP package so that your local PC can emulate a *nix server?
Do you get this on all pages where the editor is enabled even with the htaccses file renamed?

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tested on PC with xampp and no htaccess and had no issues. Are you getting any messages in the error log?

floppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get no messages in the error logs. What .httaccess are your removing in xampp?

Ok, when I rename the .htaccess it just redirects me to http://127.0.0.1/xampp/ when I click browse server.

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the one in Nuke root. Did you override the directory in config or rnconfig?

Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget to turn the NS valid IP checking dohickey off in rnconfig if your working locally - we really should wrap that some day in a test.

floppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
the one in Nuke root. Did you override the directory in config or rnconfig?

I think we are confused what is happening here. I am working on clanthemes.com, but when I click "browse server" it pulls up my local page http://127.0.0.1/xampp/.

If I kill the apache services and mysql services for xampp it shows me this url when I click "browse server".

Quote:
http://127.0.0.1/?Type=Image&Connector=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.clanthemes.com%252Fincludes%252Ffckeditor%252Feditor%252Ffilemanager%252Fconnectors%252Fphp%252Fconnector.php

On a computer that has never had xampp on it before

Quote:
http://www.clanthemes.com/includes/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Type=Image&Connector=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clanthemes.com%2Fincludes%2Ffckeditor%2Feditor%2Ffilemanager%2Fconnectors%2Fphp%2Fconnector.php

floppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the problem, not the solution. All this talk of .htaccess led me to removing CT's. That worked.

Dang that is a big file.

floppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that wasn't so bad to sort with the .htaccess... However, as long as I have an index.html in my image folder it will not list the files.

I am running 2.6.4.1 version. Did I miss something once again?

Code:
[Thu Jul 23 20:32:42 2009] [error] [client 74.171.32.137] PHP Warning:  move_uploaded_file() [<a>function.move-uploaded-file</a>]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpDgAUOz' to '/home/*******/public_html/uploads/image/index.html/00308382.jpg' in /home/******/public_html/includes/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/commands.php on line 226, referer: http://www.clanthemes.com/includes/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/frmupload.html

It is including index.html into the path... Only way I see to make this work is use chmod security. Not real fond of that.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

floppy wrote:
I found the problem, not the solution. All this talk of .htaccess led me to removing CT's. That worked.

Dang that is a big file.

Sorry, not following what 'CT' means. Sorry. My first reaction when reading this, once you said the issue was on your external facing web site, is that maybe a mod_security rule is causing the redirect. I always get mine straight from gotroot.com as they seem to be the best at tweaking their rules based upon customer input.

Not sure if that is it, but I've seen this behavior before on other things and so thought that I would mention it in case it helps.

Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT = Clan Themes
Yes, having an index.html file in there will stop the editor browser from browsing the images, I thought we had removed that at some point but it may have been left behind on your server from a previous version.
You can safely run the file_migration23.php file in the RN distro utilities files, just upload the file on it's own to your webroot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: