nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem whith sitemap, it's empty...
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nasedo
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Hi all,

In first i would like thanks you for this useful module.

I install it on my website but i've got a problem with sitemap, it's empty!

I use php-nuke 7.6 patched 3.1, i read yur tutotorial, did exactly what you said in it but it's always the same result, empty sitemap Crying or Very sad

The module do not display any error, i already try to resolve this problem whith Stefvar but we haven't got any result...

I have rename my admin.php file, but i think i correctly rename all admin.php in all module files.

You can see the result of my sitemap at this url : http://www.nasedowebsite.info/modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google

I hope you can read me well, sorry i'am not english and i know my english isn't perfect^^ I waiting for a answer and maby you could say me how resolve this problem.

See ya.

Last edited by Nasedo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Not sure why your forum posts are not showing. I haven't tested the sitemap module with NSN News 2.0 - that might be a problem there. Have you gone into the nukeSEO administration screen?

If so, can you verify that a table was added to your database called _seo_content?

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Yeah, that is odd. NSN News appears to be using the nuke_stories, at least with an old 1.x version that I am looking at. I tried even the straight on-line sitemap and it seemed to take a very long time before coming back with no data. Also, there is not a ton of articles or forums.

stefvar
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Hello,

Here is my modification for the module NSN New 2.0.0 in file modules/sitemap/content/news.php
Code:
<?php

#########################################################################
# nukeSEO Copyright (c) 2005 Kevin Guske              http://nukeSEO.com
# Meta Tag function developed by Jens Hauge           http://visayas.dk
# Sitemap object approach from mSearch by David Karn  http://webdever.net
# Submit Sitemap from phpSitemapNG by Tobias Kluge    http://enarion.net
# Results originally developed by Curve2 Design       http://curve2.com
# This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License.

if(!defined('ADMIN_FILE') and !defined('MODULE_FILE')) { header("Location: ../../../index.php");  die(); }

class seoNews extends searchmodule {
   function seoNews (){
      global $prefix;
      $this->name                  = 'News';
      $this->module                = 'News';
      $this->sql_col_time          = 'time';
      $this->sql_col_title         = 'title';
      $this->sql_col_id            = 'sid';
      $this->sql_col_desc          = 'hometext';
      $this->sql_col_author        = 'aid';
      $this->sql_table_with_prefix = $prefix.'_stories';
      $this->sql_where_cols        = array('title',
                     'hometext',
                     'bodytext');
   }

function buildlink($id){
      return '?name=News&amp;op=NEArticle&amp;sid='.$id;
//      return '?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid='.$id.'&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0';
   }
}
?>

Edited to correct the error

Cordially[/b]

Last edited by stefvar on Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
montego

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Why is this line commented out?

# $this->module = 'News';

The core distribution file does not have this commented out.

stefvar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

just one forgets in my part Embarassed

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Another possible reason why the page could be blank: if there are any duplicate classes in the content directory, the Sitemap won't work. This sometimes occurs when FTP creates a backup. I'll do some testing on NSN News 2.0 this weekend - I haven't had a chance to play with it since it came out. If stefvar's code does the trick, I'll make it a download in the additional content types.

Thanks!

Nasedo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Hi,

I aplly this modification to news.php and another one to download.php.

But i always have the same result, empty sitemap Crying or Very sad

Kguske, you said i should have a table called seo_content in my database, i haven't it. I only one table with "seo" it's _seomodules.

Last edited by Nasedo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
kguske

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Sorry, you have the correct name. That table contains a list of modules that you want the sitemap to NOT include. If all of the modules are in the table, that explains the problem. If one or more modules that has content (e.g. news, forums) aren't in that table, something else is wrong. If you want, send me a PM with a temp admin account to your site and a temp FTP account, and I'll check it out.

Nasedo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I send yu a PM Wink

Last edited by Nasedo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
kguske

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Thanks. I haven't had a chance to take a look yet, but will do so this weekend.

Nasedo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

No problem, i hope you will find why it's dont work Smile

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

This is a tough one. It appears that you cannot access global variables. What version of PHP does your site use, and which HTTP server and version?

Nasedo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I use php-nuke 7.6 and apache (1.3.34)

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Wow...that's an OLD version of Apache. What about PHP?

EDIT: I guess it's not THAT old. We're using the same version! I'm more concerned about PHP, though. That's where the problem appears to be - either in the version or how it is configured.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Page 1 of 5

Jump to: