nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem whith sitemap, it's empty...
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwerly
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I've installed 3.2b so have replaced mainfile and all the ones it uses, still the same Rolling Eyes

Do you think it could be a dbase access problem Question the isp isn't the best (streamline) and only provides limited control,

Q

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

There are at least 2 problems. Something in the mainfile (or one of the include files inside) it causing blank spaces at the top of every page. This causes problems for any XML output (e.g. see your backend.php file - it has the same issue). I've been checking that file (and the includes), but haven't found what's causing it yet.

The reason why the HTML sitemap is empty is a database access problem (see the email I sent you last night). The database user can't create the temporary table used to store results. This could be a limitation on the creation of temporary tables. I've never seen that before, but I'm not a MySQL guru either.

qwerly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Hi ya
Yer it's the create_temp_table in the privalidge table the hosts streamline.net have refused to grant it (just asked) saying it's a security issue dispite the fact that nearly every other isp grant it Rolling Eyes , also this can be set for a specific user Evil or Very Mad

I'll move the site over to another server (i've tested it with the same files and it's fine) so if anyone else has the same sort of problem first thing check that you have the privalidge set .

Oh yer if you want to use this great mod DONT use streamline.net Twisted Evil

Thanks for your help,

Q

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Page 5 of 5

Jump to: