nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem whith sitemap, it's empty...
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I keep confusing the table names - sorry! Yes, you have table creation rights. What is being displayed on the Sitemap page? Can you post or PM a link?

qwerly
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Code:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 

- <urlset xmlns="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84 http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84/sitemap.xsd">
- <!--  Created by nukeSEO Sitemap 1.0B
  -->
- <!--  Updated on 2006-08-01T17:08:41+0100
  -->
  </urlset>

The sitemap within the site is empty,

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Are you using MySQL?

qwerly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

yes mysql m8,
I've just PM'd you with the site info,
Cheerz

shimshon
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

My sitemap is empty too. I read all the post before but I didn't find anything helping me.
Also when I submit it to google I get an error like that:
Unsupported file format
Your Sitemap does not appear to be in a supported format. Please ensure it meets our Sitemap guidelines and resubmit.

Can anybody help? Here is my site: Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
Thanks

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Hi shimshon. It won't help to submit a sitemap that is empty.

Did you access the nukeSEO administration?

If yes, are there extra files in the modules/Sitemap/content directory?

If no, please pm a temporary FTP account so I can take a look.

shimshon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I noticed something else, when I try to get saturatin, link popularity or keyword ranking I do not get results but I get asked to download admin.php?

Thanks,
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Is your nuke URL defined correctly in admin settings / preferences?

shimshon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

what do you mean?

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

shimshon, in your admin, preferences, check the setting for Nuke URL. If it doesn't have the correct value, those functions won't work correctly.

qwerly, did you notice that your backend.php script doesn't work, either? This indicates there is something wrong with an included file - it appears some extra blank lines are being included. I haven't had a chance to track it down yet - you're using a much different version of Nuke, which makes it a little more difficult to track.. But I'm checking it...

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

qwerly, I think it's something in the mainfile, or in one of the files it includes. As the Eagles song says "I have to stop for the night."

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

One more note: EVERY page has blank lines at the top before the content begins. This is definitely the problem, but I haven't found what's causing it yet. You can see it by viewing the source on any of your pages. There should be nothing before the first <

shimshon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Quote:
shimshon, in your admin, preferences, check the setting for Nuke URL. If it doesn't have the correct value, those functions won't work correctly.

Should it be www.shimshon9.com or http://www.shimsh9.com or http://shimshon9.com?
I have the 2nd option.
Yhanks

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Those should work. But I noticed that you have something similar to qwerly - blank spaces at the top of your sitemap. However, your backend.php looks fine - which indicates that something was changed in the sitemap. If I have your FTP info (I think you sent it to me), I'll take a look when I get a chance (though it may not be for a few days).

shimshon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

ok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Page 4 of 5

Jump to: