nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem whith sitemap, it's empty...
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nasedo
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Like sitemap work perfectly when i test in local, i think it's a hosting problem.

Whith exactly the same config, it's work only when i test on my computer...

got_thx, what is your hosteur? (hebergeur in frensh^^)

Last edited by Nasedo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
overflow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I have the same problem. When I go to the sitemap module is empty.I don´t know why. My site is hosted at www.orgfree.com, it´s a free hosting.
The URL of my site is http://oncativodigital.orgfree.com

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

You have not installed the module correctly. Even at first glance I can see at the top of the page _SEO_SITEMAP which indicates the language file is missing.
Sorry I cannot help more but I do not got to sites that have lots of pop ups.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

That could be just because a Spanish language pack isn't installed. If so, that alone should not prevent the Sitemap from working correctly.

However, if you made modifications or copied any of the search objects, it would explain why the sitemap doesn't work.

Finally, there has been some discussion about Sommaire Paramétrable (which I see you have installed) conflicting with the sitemap. I have no idea why this would be the case, but it might help to disable the sommaire module to see if that helps.

Something strange - when I check the Google sitemap for your site: modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google, it displays the tags correctly, indicating that it unable to get the content.

Does your nuke database user (in config.php) have the authority to create a temp table?

What database does your site use?

kiddokid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Code:

XML Parsing Error: xml declaration not at start of external entity

Line Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><urlset xmlns="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84 http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84/sitemap.xsd"><!-- Created by nukeSEO Sitemap 1.0B --><!-- Updated on 2006-07-19T12:07:54+0000 -->
^

i used phpnuke 7.6 patch 3.1
run in php4

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

kiddokid, does your regular / HTML sitemap work?

bryce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I have also been having problems with an empty sitemap. As far as I can tell my permissions, fixes, and PHPNuke versions are compatible. My only thought right now is if I need to modify the php files to account for the location in my site. In other words, I did not install PHPNuke at the root of the site. It is located at http://website/web/html. Do I need to make modifications to the code to account for this? If so, where do I need to make the change? I know I had to change the backend.php file because my RSS feeds were coming up with URL's that didn't account for these extra directories on my site.

Just trying to make life difficult. Wink

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

You shouldn't need to modify the sitemap based on the root Nuke directory because the nukeSEO sitemaps are generated dynamically from the data, even though it uses the Nuke URL setting to build the links.

If you have anything copied or backedup in the modules/Sitemap/content directory, remove it. That will cause an empty sitemap - even if the same content class has a different file name, having duplicate class names breaks it.

bryce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Okay, I think I may know why it isn't working. For some reason I don't have the _seo_content table in my database. This is one of the things you mentioned earlier in the forum that could be the problem. The seomodules one is there and is working. It updates accordingly to the settings made from the admin page. However, I can't find the _seo_content table. I only have one account that is able to access the MySQL database and it should have the necessary rights to create the table. It is the one used in my config.php file. My site is hosted by a third party. Is there any way to manually create this table running a SQL script or any other workarounds you can think of?

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Simply go the admin function for nukeSEO, and the table should be created when you do.

bryce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

It doesn't seem to want to create the table automatically. I must be overlooking something simple, but I can't figure out what it is. I have gone over the directions a bunch of times and have nearly reinstalled my entire site with no luck. I see that some of the previous posts in this forum discussed the same problem and their sitemaps are now working. Is there any word as to what got their sitemaps up and running?

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

If your Nuke database user isn't authorized to create tables, that would explain it.

qwerly
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

bryce wrote:
It doesn't seem to want to create the table automatically. I must be overlooking something simple, but I can't figure out what it is. I have gone over the directions a bunch of times and have nearly reinstalled my entire site with no luck. I see that some of the previous posts in this forum discussed the same problem and their sitemaps are now working. Is there any word as to what got their sitemaps up and running?

I have the same problem and was wondering the same thing, I'm authorized to create tables ie it created the seomodules without a problem,

Would it be worth creating the table manually, if so hve you the structure,

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

If the nuke_seo_content table exists, you don't need to create it manually. But that doesn't explain why it isn't working, either.

qwerly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

No the table doesn't exist, the seo_modules does and works fine so i'm assuming I have table creation rights,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Page 3 of 5

Jump to: