nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem whith sitemap, it's empty...
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nasedo
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I can use PHP 4 & 5 I think...

Look Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Last edited by Nasedo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Found it... The host uses Berkeley instead of MySQL. The sitemap creates a temporary table, but it's not working with Berkeley.

Let me do a little research on alternatives...

Nasedo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Ok, take your time.

I thank you very much for your help again.

Last edited by Nasedo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
kguske

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Actually, it has both Berkeley and MySQL - likely MySQL for your Nuke implementation. So now my question is, does the Nuke database user have the ability to create tables?

Nasedo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Hi,

Is it a question for me? If yes, how can i check that?

Nasedo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Yop,

I made a test in local and the module work fine.
I save the sitemap.xml, it's Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

I don't know why it's not working on-line...

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Check the MySQL databases on your host. Does the user defined in your config.php have the ability to create tables?

Nasedo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Sorry, i dont understand well what i must do Confused

To do the test in local, i take the save of my database so i think the answer is yes...

Could you explain me exactly what i must check and how do this?

Sorry, i think it will be more easy if i was english or if you was frensh ^^

got_thx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I have the same probleme with my phpnuke 7.8.2 fr version (bbtonuke 2.0.19)

I tried to put "yes" instead for "no" for modules in seomodules but it still don't work! The modules with "yes" are sill in the unactivate liste in the google sitemap configuration but my sitemap is still empty.

I am not sur if I have the rigths to create a new sql table from the explorer (with php commands) but I thinks I can If not I wouldn't have the _seomodules table!

If for some reasons I can't create some other tables can't you tell us what are the tables needed (only _seomodules?)!

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Nasedo, did you have to manually create the _seomodules table?

Nasedo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

Nop, i load my dadatabse whithout the _seomodules table and i configured the module in admin.

I did exactly the same whith my online website but it's dont work...

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

OK, Nasedo. I will have to investigate further.

got_thx, that table is really just for deactivated modules. The flag was a carryover from the mSearch module, on which that part was based. However, if you delete the override, the module will be active again. Are all your modules included in the table?

got_thx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

> Are all your modules included in the table?

No of course!

got_thx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

I am wendering if any files are needed to make the sitemap url listing. If so I can't probably create the files (a *.xml like file) from my PC (my nukephp in on a other server).

So tell me what files are created for the sitemap! But you said it was dynamic description (no other files then?) is that right? I'll take a closer look at the code later anyway!

An other explenation for the fact that I have an empty sitemap might be that I have some topics only viewable by some users (in a peculiar _bbgroups).

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem whith sitemap, it's empty... Reply with quote

No additional files are needed nor created - the sitemap is generated dynamically using the module index.php file.

The sitemap module should honor your forum settings for user access, but it should not be empty unless you have no other content than the private forum postings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Page 2 of 5

Jump to: