nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Sitemap to be found...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hijack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: No Sitemap to be found... Reply with quote

Although so far I created sitemap.xml files, our google positions are fine. I thought about adding NukeSeo and I did yesterday but it doesn't seem to work although no errors are given anywhere...

1 - Table exists in DB (empty table though)
2 - Added to google OK (google obviously gives an error it is not working)
3 - Configuration is done (how else can the db tables be there)
4 - Submit etc does not give any errors or confirmations about anything

Empty page is normal when using this link? Says it can't find the page while the directory is there and all files are inside the folder... The Sitemap is the only module not working:
http://www.mpcclub.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap
http://www.mpcclub.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google

Look forward to get this working.. (PhPNule Patched 7.9)
Have no idea which patched version but it is at least 2.9 as it already has the declarations required.

Thx

hijack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: No Sitemap to be found... Reply with quote

Never mind...
I got it working now by replacing some files (which differed from the originals).
Seems ok now but how do you add modules to the list which are not default pgpnuke modules?

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: No Sitemap to be found... Reply with quote

Regarding the adding of additional module content, you would need to write a new content class file. Simply take one of the others within the modules/Sitemap/content directory as a model to get you started...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: