nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sitemap problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qlof
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Sitemap problem Reply with quote

I have a problem with sitemap.

After a database crash, I did not have the rights to create temporary tables.

I've gotten the rights back now, and sitemap should work. Still, it doesn't.

It doesn't list anything.

Do I need to re-install somehow? I run RavenNuke so it came with the software.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Sitemap problem Reply with quote

nukeSEO is not included with RavenNuke.
Have you re-installed any files or did you simply repair the database?
If it was only a database repair I cannot see why it should not work.

Qlof

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Sitemap problem Reply with quote

I've tried to re-upload the files.

The database was set back in time and repaired. I didn't have full access at the time so my account couldn't make temp tables which is needed for the sitemap to work.

But now that I got the access back it still doesn't work. Maybe I should remove the sitemap tables and re-install it that way. But I can change settings etc with no problems so the tables shouldn't be at fault.

Qlof

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Sitemap problem Reply with quote

Do I need to remove all nukeSEO tables to re-install it? Will they be installed next time I run nukeSEO?

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Sitemap problem Reply with quote

You don't need to remove the tables, but if you do, they will be recreated when you enter the admin page for nukeSEO.

You should check with your host to resolve the issue with temporary tables. The next version may not have temp tables - to prevent this very issue.

Qlof

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Sitemap problem Reply with quote

Ok. Yeah the tables were recreated and it still doesnt work. The host changed my permissions and it worked last time, but this time it doesnt and they claim to have given me the same permissions as last time. I contacted them again to see if there is something they can do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: