nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NukeSEO Social Bookmarking Problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fr34k123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: NukeSEO Social Bookmarking Problems Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
Wondered if someone could help?

Im using nuke 7.9 fully patched with nuke sentinal fully up to date.

My current news module is NSN News 2.0.0 and i have recently downloaded the NukeSEO Social Bookmarking addon.

I followed the installation steps but am having problems when you click on one of the bookmark links undereath each news article.

If for example i click the BlinkIt icon i get taken to a page where i can email a friend - above this box it has a link to sign in - when you click this the page drops down to reveal a registration link if you don't have an account. When this is clicked i get redirected back to my site with the news article displayed along with the rate this article functions. Underneath this are the bookmarking icons which if you click on them again take you through the same process till eventually redirecting back to the news article on my site.

Any Idea's what could be wrong?

thanks in advance for any help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: