nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google Not Crawling Site
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
You4eea
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Google Not Crawling Site Reply with quote

Guardian

Any suggestion as to how to best get a hold of google to fix this?

I have looked for away to email them with no luck, does anyone have any suggesitons?

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Google Not Crawling Site Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it is the reason why I cannot stand Google. I had an issue with my adsense account awhile back and NO Help. My sister has an issue with her blogger site not FTPing all the required files over so she gets 404 errors and NO help.

Sorry... but I am NO help to you when it comes to communicating with them.

Outside of the communication issue with them, I believe we have suggested all that we can. I have been using this Sitemap for over three years now and with no issues getting indexed, so its not the map itself. I think Guardian's theory is probably the most likely case now that you have ruled out the google bot IP's are not being blocked.

Good luck.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Google Not Crawling Site Reply with quote

I have to echo Montego's post.
I do have a contact at Google but I wouldn't want to take advantage of that 'friendship' however, if I can drop it into the conversation at some point then I will.
Unfortunately, Google seems to have gotten a little too big for it's own boots and their omnipotent approach to some things is not always the right way to handle things.

As there is effectively no way to 'force' Google into re-indexing the site, there might possibly be a way to coerce it.
Blogspot - a few well spaced out (by date) posts there in your own account (it is owned by Google).
Check your listing at alexa.com and try to get into the DMOZ directory.
Check all your referers - if they are from free-for-all link pages, try and get the link removed.
Concentrate on other engines like MSN, Yahoo, Windows Live, Ask and just generally make sure you are adding new fresh (not re-syndicated) content periodically.

The Sitemap works without a doubt, so I wouldn't worry about that Smile

You4eea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Google Not Crawling Site Reply with quote

Hello World,

Great news, Thanks to all your help, I was able to narrow down the issue and I did request a reconsideration for [url]dreamteamrealty.com[/url] and BAMM! it was done. Indexing is now functioning and operational.

Thank You all Very Much!

Jason J. Morgan, SEO
DreamTeamRealty.Com

Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Google Not Crawling Site Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: