nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NSN GR DL Content - Config Issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: NSN GR DL Content - Config Issue Reply with quote

Hey, finally got around to downloading this puppy. Good stuff! I use NSN GR Downloads on Montego Scripts and so I replaced my Downloads.php script with the NSN GR DL version. However, after I upload it, I can no longer configure the sitemap. Every time I click on Google Sitemap Configure link, it throws me back to Home. Yeah, it kicks me out of admin. Very odd... All I have to do is replace with the original Downloads file and I can configure again, then come back and replace it again with the NSN GR DL version again.

Just thought you might want to know. Wink

P.S. I have the sitemap module hidden right now until I can get the links GoogleTap'd. I figure since the rest of my site is tapped, I ought to be consistent???

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN GR DL Content - Config Issue Reply with quote

Hmmm... Now that you mention it, I use NSN GR Downloads here, but they're not showing in the sitemap. I must be using the old downloads object... I'll take a look and probably have an update for that soon.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN GR DL Content - Config Issue Reply with quote

It was a security check that didn't take into account the admin function. The download has been updated, so if you download again, it should work fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: