nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nukepie hover over text

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ipd56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

hi i installed nukepie with updated SimplePie version 1.1 as 1.0.1 stoped it working full stop.

if i put my mouse pointer over text it open the hover box up but with it set to $useBoxoverWithnukePIE = true; it does not work right can you help.

my site www.bbukclan.clanservers.com
and rss is at the bottom of the home page thx u

site is pnpnuke 7.9 thx

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

SimplePie is unrelated to BoxOver, so I'm guessing the hover hasn't ever worked.

The title tag is correctly formatted on your inbound feed links, but the boxover.js script hasn't been loaded - check the installation instructions for loading boxover.js, and you should soon have popups.

ipd56

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

i checked me boxover file and they were they should be so dont no whats wrong

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

The file may be in place, but it's not being loaded. It needs to be loaded in one of the header.php, javascript.php, etc. files. The instructions explain this.

Once loaded, you can view the source and see that the boxover.js is being loaded.

ipd56

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

ok added to to my header.php and the text comes up but not in box and is very hard to read more help pls many thx

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

Looks like a CSS issue. Do you see this in the link title tags?
Code:
cssbody=[nukePIEbody] cssheader=[nukePIEhdr]

Those are CSS classes that need to be added to your theme's style.css, or you can load the link to the includes/nukeSEO/nukePIE.css in your header.

Step 5 of the readme.txt shows how to include includes/custom_files/nukeSEO/nukePIEhdr.php, which loads both the JS and CSS necessary for nukePIE. Did you just load the JS in header.php?

ipd56

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: nukepie hover over text Reply with quote

i put js in header.php but took it out now and put in /includes/javascript.php and add:

include_once('includes/custom_files/nukeSEO/nukePIEhdr.php');

and work funny i got phpnuke 7.9 but works fine now thx for the help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: