nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outstanding software, but where are my aggregators?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THoTH
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Outstanding software, but where are my aggregators? Reply with quote

I need to know I'm not going crazy, I installed NukeFeed on my old site, and remember when I clicked on a feed, it brought up a list of services I could add that feed to, google, yahoo etc. Now I've upgraded my site, my feeds went awol, no problem just added them again. But for the life of me I can't see any aggregators when I click on an item.

I can see theres an option to add them from the admin area, but they are nowhere to be found, I checked my old database, couldn't see them in the nukeseo areas. Am I going crazy? A side note, I upgraded to 1.1 using the upgrade files, but it still tells me there's a newer version out 1.1 even though that's what is installed.

But guys, you've excelled yourselves, and I'll be donating this week, you have got to keep this product going, well done you!

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Outstanding software, but where are my aggregators? Reply with quote

Is there nothing in the nuke_seo_subscriptions table? Does it exist in your database?

BTW, thanks!

THoTH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Outstanding software, but where are my aggregators? Reply with quote

Now why didn't I see those? Yep in the old database, but empty in the new. I'll move them over and see if that does the trick, you're welcome by the way Smile

Oh.. I know it should be in a seperate thread, but is there a way to remove the email address from the feed output for the forums?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: