nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nukepie use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pascalbout

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: nukepie use Reply with quote

good morning

i have installed nuke pie, no problem
But after ? i have nothing ! I have all installed with the readme.txt in the zip file
we must install a block, or another thing ?

thank you

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie use Reply with quote

Yes, you must have an RSS block defined in your blocks administration.

nukePIE uses SimplePie to read feeds correctly - even RSS 2.0 and ATOM feeds. It replaces the standard feed reader that comes with PHP-Nuke, which only reads RSS 0.91 and doesn't always display it correctly.

RickB81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie use Reply with quote

I'm trying to set up the block for nukePie. I go to Blocks and I title the news block nukePie.

However, it ells me "There is a problem with the RSS file URL. Please check the URL and RSS file name, then try again."

What do I do now. Yes, I know I'm stupid, I'm not a programmer.

Thanks, Rick

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie use Reply with quote

What is the url for the feed please

RickB81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: nukepie use Reply with quote

Guardian wrote:
What is the url for the feed please

http://feeds.feedburner.com/GamasutraNews

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: nukepie use Reply with quote

That feed looks and works just fine. What I suspect is that you have also chosen a Filename. The Filename must be "None".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: