nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parsing Error: xml declaration
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gazzasan
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Parsing Error: xml declaration Reply with quote

Here is what i have found bud..

Code:
[16-Dec-2007 08:04:47] PHP Warning:  output_nukefeed(includes/nukeSEO/content/.php) [<a href='function.output-nukefeed'>function.output-nukefeed</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*********/public_html/includes/nukeSEO/nukeFEED.php on line 109

[16-Dec-2007 08:04:47] PHP Warning:  output_nukefeed() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/nukeSEO/content/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*********/public_html/includes/nukeSEO/nukeFEED.php on line 109
[16-Dec-2007 08:04:47] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  seo in /home/*********/public_html/includes/nukeSEO/nukeFEED.php on line 111

haubert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Parsing Error: xml declaration Reply with quote

Hi,

I have the same error message, but the problem is ONE SPACE before the <?xml...

Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

The file is generated with this space.

I've tried found the code where this "space" is generated.

I made a test.

http://www.cadklein.com/t.xml (the code generated renamed to t.xml)- here the same error yet.

http://www.cadklein.com/t1.xml (the code generated where i delete the space before the <?...) - run nicely.

What's is the PHP file used to generate the result to backend.php??

Thanks.

Assis Haubert

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Parsing Error: xml declaration Reply with quote

It is backend.php itself that creates the feed on the fly.
If you look at the code in backend.php you can see where it gets tha data from the databse then converts it into a readable xml format.

Look down the file for the first 'echo' line than check to make sure it has no space between the quote mark and <

haubert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Parsing Error: xml declaration Reply with quote

Guardian wrote:
It is backend.php itself that creates the feed on the fly.
If you look at the code in backend.php you can see where it gets tha data from the databse then converts it into a readable xml format.

Look down the file for the first 'echo' line than check to make sure it has no space between the quote mark and <

Hi Guardian,

I'm using the backend.php bringed in folder extras.

This:
Code:

<?php
/************************************************************************/
/* nukeFEED
/* http://www.nukeSEO.com
/* Copyright © 2007 by Kevin Guske
/* This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify */
/* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by */
/* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License.       */

$host  = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
$uri   = rtrim(dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), '/\\');
header('Location: http://'.$host.$uri.'/modules.php?name=Feeds&fid=1&type=RSS20');
die();

?>

The problem is another.. Sad

Thanks for your attention.

Assis

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Parsing Error: xml declaration Reply with quote

You might check your mainfile.php for spaces before the openin <?php or after closing ?> tags.

haubert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Parsing Error: xml declaration Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
You might check your mainfile.php for spaces before the openin <?php or after closing ?> tags.

Thank You very much Smile.

I've forgot to see "after" Sad... dannnn..

And thks again.

Assis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: