nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FCKeditor
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paradox_h2o
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: FCKeditor Reply with quote

does anybody know how to integrate fckeditor into the unviersal module????

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

It shouldn't be too difficult. Did you try using the instructions that came with nukeWYSIWYG?

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

i have php nuke platinum 7.6b5 wit fckeditor.....i didnt get any instructions.....the universal module has itd own version of WYSIWYG....but i dont like it.....and i just want to know how do i go about changing it.....i am a beginner with php & phpnuke.....but i am a very fast learner..... look at my site...it will show you that Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!.....i can really use some help in how to do this....somebody from ravenscripts referred me to you.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

I wasn't aware that nukeWYSIWYG was integrated into Nuke Platinum. I'll need to confirm that - or that a different approach was used to integrate FCKeditor. If it uses the nukeWYSIWYG approach, it should be really easy to change the Universal module to use it. If not, it can still be done, but not as easily.

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

yeh.....its comes with it...as a matter of fact.....before you download it.....its mentioned as being one of the mods.....either way.....
i just need your help....so as soon as u find out...just let me know......
the problem isnt really the fckeditor....its figuring out where to add the code with the universal module...as far which file to edit and things like that.....

also...is there a way to use it in the forum???

the problem i'm having is.....i have a poetry site....and many of the poets on my site are also on other poetry sites as well.....so when they posts one of their poems on the site...they usually just copy & paste one of their works from another site......but strings are generated when copying & pasting from other sites...so what happens is....the posts get cut off because of the strings...so only part of the posts show up on the site.......fckeditor is a text editor...so it may prevent all of these things from happening.....so i would really appreciate your help...it means alot.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

If you can compress and email these files/folders, it would help:

mainfile.php
modules/universal/

Thanks

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

Depending on your exact needs, you could save yourself some headaches by having a look at the Document module available at www.nukecoder.com

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
If you can compress and email these files/folders, it would help:

mainfile.php
modules/universal/

Thanks

ummm....whats your email address???

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

Guardian wrote:
Depending on your exact needs, you could save yourself some headaches by having a look at the Document module available at www.nukecoder.com
i checked it out...but i need the features that are available on the universal module...that dicuments module dont really have the things that i need

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

i sent the email......did u get it???

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

Yes. Will look at it tonight.

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

ok thanks

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

so how is that module coming along??? any progress??

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

Sorry - been busy this week. I did look at it. The interesting thing is that it appears to already have some sort of WYSIWYG function. I'd like to test it, but that requires creating the necessary files, which will take longer. Can you send screen shots of the screens where you would like the WYSIWYG editor? I'm guessing you don't want it on the comments.

paradox_h2o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: FCKeditor Reply with quote

i dont have a program that does screenshots.....
but to get an idea of where i want to use the editor...
u have to configure the universal module as if you were going
to be using it to submit stories, text entries..or in our case poetry.....
where it says "submit item"....click there..and u will see the area that i am talking about......
is there a more fluent way to communicate with you????
if u use yahoo messenger
my screenname is paradox_h2o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: