nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as array

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amber222
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as array Reply with quote

I am using Ravennuke 2.20.01 and Php Version 5.2.5 on a commerically hosted site. Admin.php has not been renamed. My NukeFEED admin page won't load. When I turn on error reporting, I get the following message:

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as array in /home/xxxxx/public_html/modules/Feeds/admin/index.php on line 48

Here's line #48:

Code:
$nFVersion  = $versionInfo['version'];

I have the program installed in another site on another server, and it works perfectly.

Can you give me any ideas as to what could be causing the problem?

Thanks.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as arr Reply with quote

I think this is specific to your PHP version.
If I remember correctly there is/was a problem with build 5.2.5 in that the XML PRC library did not work. I guess you can check that quickly enough by checking the PHP version on your other server.

amber222

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as arr Reply with quote

Yes, the Php version is different on the other server. I visited php.com but couldn't find any info about it. So, I guess I will have to choose a previous version.

Thanks for your quick response.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as arr Reply with quote

You can also try an updated version of XMLRPC. See Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! for details.

Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as arr Reply with quote

Tanks kguske I knew I had read something about this somewhere but couldn't remember where.

amber222

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as arr Reply with quote

Thanks for the link. I had tried switching between 3 different versions of Php, which made no difference. After visiting the link you provided, I upgraded the xmlrpc library, but it still wouldn't work. I finally ended up commenting out the lines in Feeds/admin/index.php and can now access the admin area for nukeFEED.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type xmlrpcresp as arr Reply with quote

It sounds like some type of PHP.ini or server configuration issue. I'd like to look into this further when I have some time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: