nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forums give error
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oyjord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
Hmmm. Several have reported problems with Forum feeds, but usually because they've made database modifications to forums tables to support modifications to the forums (at least that's the theory).

Heh, I wouldn't even know how to mod a db forum table. Smile I'm beginning to wonder if it's Nuke Sentinel that might be the problem.

Oy.

bizfu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

Just as a note I am experiencing the same issue with the forums only.

In my case I am running an up-to-date Raven site with Sentinel Installed.
I have an Arcade mod in the Forums as well.

I know you are busy, so I am not puting pressure either Wink just adding another data point.

thanks!,
-bizfu

PS Thanks for providing GREAT nuke modules!

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

And does this arcade MOD require any changes to the forum tables?
I'm running RavenNuke as well and I am not having this particular problem.

THoTH
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

I'm guessing that there are modifications to the tables somewhere along the line, but presumably there's a lot of folks who have installed forum modifications?

I'll take a look at the code, see what it's doing to access them and have a crack at a solution.

Oyjord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

THoTH wrote:
I'm guessing that there are modifications to the tables somewhere along the line, but presumably there's a lot of folks who have installed forum modifications?

I'll take a look at the code, see what it's doing to access them and have a crack at a solution.

Thanks! I'd really love getting my Forums RSS feed working.

Oy.

THoTH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

Got nowhere fast unfortunately Sad It looks very much like the tables issue is causing the problem, I do have an extra table in there for a forumnews module, which never worked. I'm too chicken to remove it though Laughing

Any news from the nukeFEED guys?

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

Sorry - not yet. I need to finish a big project - hopefully this weekend, then I can look into this a few other issues.

THoTH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Forums give error Reply with quote

Ah no worries bud, I know how it can get with doing a lot of things, there's no rush. I am just curious as to how it will be sorted as well as looking forward to it for my site.

Thanks Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: