nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blog module for PHPNuke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke enhancement ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qlof
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Blog module for PHPNuke Reply with quote

I've been looking around for a Blog module for PHPNuke. The Journal works fine, I guess, but I was looking for a little more. Nuke Korea had some blog but to be honest, it didn't look all that good. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Right now, I've installed and is testing b2evolution which is a blog. Using the phpnuke module that lets you load any url inside your phpnuke I can upen it by i.e. using /blog as the url.

Obviously, it's not the best solution but it seems to work fine.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Blog module for PHPNuke Reply with quote

Actually, I am looking to integrate b2evolution into nuke. I don't have a time-frame, but I was encouraged that it is an actively developed project (always my #1 choice for an integration).

Qlof

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Blog module for PHPNuke Reply with quote

Oh okay. That sounds real cool. I think there's a big demand for a module like that. I'm hoping I can use it with my b2evolution database later on when you've developed it Wink

Qlof

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Blog module for PHPNuke Reply with quote

Are you still considering doing the module?

montego

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Blog module for PHPNuke Reply with quote

Yes, still planning on doing it, but there are several other projects ahead of it in my queue. Sorry... it could be awhile. However, I use b2evolution myself and will have a database that will need to be ported over to nuke (or, maybe it can access a different db), so, I'd be able to include that type of script.

Qlof

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Blog module for PHPNuke Reply with quote

aha. well that sounds good. i use the module where you can include an outside page into phpnuke. it messes up sometimes but it'll do for now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke enhancement ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: