nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nukeWYSIWYG + phpnuke7.9patch3.1 (Story Preview Disappears)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
You4eea
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: nukeWYSIWYG + phpnuke7.9patch3.1 (Story Preview Disappears) Reply with quote

I'm having only one problem.

I have added code to News/admin/index.php so I can use the editor to submit news as admin. Everything show fine up to when I "Preview Story". After hitting "Preview Story" the text is showing correctly in the preview part, but below that in the two javawindows there is only text in the Story Text WYSIWYG windows. Text that was in the Extended Text window is not there. It has disapperred.

Now, if I don't "Preview Story" and just "Post Story" it, all the text from story and extended window is added and the full article appears correctly. But only if I "Post" before "Preview."

Anyone have any ideas?

Here is my current index.php file for
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG + phpnuke7.9patch3.1 (Story Preview Disappea Reply with quote

This may be due to a conflict with nuke 7.9 built in tinyMCE editor

Camber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG + phpnuke7.9patch3.1 (Story Preview Disappea Reply with quote

You have done a beautiful job implementing this editor in 7.9! The problem you describe you have no doubt already found. On line 1712 of your index file and following you have the extended portion commented out. Copy your usual Good Code section here and you should be all set.

I would love to know how you did your messaged edits.

You4eea

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG + phpnuke7.9patch3.1 (Story Preview Disappea Reply with quote

I'm such a freaking Idiot, I found the problem, thanks to Camber.
In the example file I attatched in my first post
I uncommented line 1719 first and that didn't help, but it didn't hurt either.
I then found a miss spelling on line 1721 for the variable $bodytext I had $bodytex

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg!

Thanks everyone for your help.

Camber? what do you mean handle messages?
Are you talking about when people post to an article?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: