nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toni
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

think that i have done the installation correctly.

Now i have the problem to integrate the editor in my stories.php.
Below is a part of my stories.php

Code:
echo "<br><br><b>"._STORYTEXT."</b><br>"

."<textarea wrap=\"virtual\" cols=\"50\" rows=\"7\" name=\"hometext\">$hometext</textarea><br><br>"
   ."<b>"._EXTENDEDTEXT."</b><br>"
   ."<textarea wrap=\"virtual\" cols=\"50\" rows=\"10\" name=\"bodytext\">$bodytext</textarea><br>"
   ."<font class=\"content\">"._AREYOUSURE."</font><br><br>"
   ."<b>"._NOTES."</b><br>"

When i add the line for example:

Code:
wysiwyg_textarea("hometext", "", "NukeUser", "50", "12");

it seems, that nothing changed.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Helmut

Last edited by toni on Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

Check your config.php file to see how the value for $advanced_editor is set. This variable controls whether or not the wysiwyg editor is displayed, and it can be turned off in individual modules or at the site level. The config.php file contains the site level setting.

toni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

The value is:

$advanced_editor = 1;

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

Where is the stories.php file? Did you change the modules/Submit_News/index.php and modules/News/admin/xxx files?

toni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

The file is in:
/admin/modules/stories.php

As only the admin should be in the position to make new stories.

Thanks for your help.

toni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

have tried something out and get now following error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: fckeditor in /home/www/rootpathremovedbyadmin/www/mainfile.php on line 738

In line 738 stand:
Code:
$oFCKeditor = new FCKeditor($name) ;

Are we closer to resolve my problem?

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

I think it would easier if I had FTP access. Can you send a PM to me with that information? If so, I will take a look.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

The problem is resolved. You can check the Submit_News page to verify.

I did not put in the readme, but nukeWYSIWYG requires the latest patch (at least 3.1) from NukeFixes. Your version of Nuke was patched with an older version.

I added some code near the beginning of the mainfile to define INCLUDE_PATH, which is needed for the editor to work correctly.

toni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: PHPnuke 7.3 and nukeWYSIWYG-editor Reply with quote

It works !!!!!!!

Many, many THANKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: