nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American Flag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GA-urDead-DW-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: American Flag Reply with quote

After trying for three days, for hours on end and getting sick I finally decided it was time for me to get the experts advise.

I'm trying to install 3 flags around the top of a block on my site. One on the left, one in the center and the other on the right. I have the left done, no problem. Problem begins with the center and right.

Center drops down and the right one ends up on the left side of the block under the other one.
I've worked on this for hours/days with no results. Only getting upset with myself and getting sick.

Any help with getting this corrected is deeply appreciated. Can it even be done?

Here's some of my block: I'm trying to put three flags across the top of the America clip-art.

$content = "<html>";
$content .= "<head>";
$content .= "<title>~DWFC~</title>";
$content .= "<meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\">";
$content .= "</head>";
$content .= "<body bgcolor=\"#000000\" leftmargin=\"0\" topmargin=\"0\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\">";
$content .= "<center>";
$content .= "\"\"";
$content .= "</center>";
$content .= "</body>";
$content .= "</html>";
$content .= "<br><div align=\"center\"> </a></div>";

It's not taking the image above, but where this appears is where the image I have that I'd like the flags above it. $content .= ""

I'll keep trying, but I really hope someone can help me out on this one.
Thanks very much,

GA-urDead-DW- Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: American Flag Reply with quote

You shouldn't have the HTML, HEAD, TITLE, META, or BODY tags in your blocks - those are handled elsewhere, and duplicating it could cause the problems you described. Try removing that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: