nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Initial Configuration
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Initial Configuration Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
And, if you make HTML Newsletter database driven, it will be much easier to make it available for searches, feeds, and sitemaps!

And how right you are! Maybe even an mSearch class... Wink

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Initial Configuration Reply with quote

Please, give me an excuse to do that...and a sitemap class, a nukeFEED class... I will jump on that immediately after you send me the code or make it available...

faiz007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Initial Configuration Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm quite new to PHP-NUKE and could someone tell me how can I set the permissions for meta.php and meta2.php, what code should I change and where can I find it?

Please help

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Initial Configuration Reply with quote

meta.php comes with your Nuke distribution and is located in the includes directory. meta2.php comes with nukeSEO and goe in the includes directory.

How to set permissions for these files depends on the operating system you're using, but can usually be set through the FTP client or through your site's control panel. With Linux, the permissions should be set to either 666 or 777 so that nukeSEO can write to it.

Other than the permissions, you should not need to change anything. nukeSEO will change the files, depending on the META tags you select.

faiz007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Initial Configuration Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
meta.php comes with your Nuke distribution and is located in the includes directory. meta2.php comes with nukeSEO and goe in the includes directory.

How to set permissions for these files depends on the operating system you're using, but can usually be set through the FTP client or through your site's control panel. With Linux, the permissions should be set to either 666 or 777 so that nukeSEO can write to it.

Other than the permissions, you should not need to change anything. nukeSEO will change the files, depending on the META tags you select.

Thanks for the reply, I understand that the permissions is the only thing I'm missing out on. And the nuke SEO I'm using is installed on a linux server and in the PHP-Nuke Module. So how do I use my Admin control panel to change permission? Could you please guide me through the process on how to change the same and where to click and what code to change.

Sorry to be such a pain, but I'm very new to this.

faiz007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Initial Configuration Reply with quote

I just found it. Sorry, never saw it before. It was under my file manager in the cpanel. The option to change the permission. Now done. Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: