nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

social blookmarks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
viper155
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: social blookmarks Reply with quote

For some reason when I add the social bookmarks to my news/index.php, the bookmark links are off by one.

For example on the first story on my homepage it looks like this.

(This is article 601)

http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftysontalk.com%2Fmodules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D&title=

the article number doesnt show up but if I move down to the next article it shows this.

(This is article 600 but yet its showing it as article 601)

http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftysontalk.com%2Fmodules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D601&title=

The social bookmarks work fine in the article.php part of the site though. Sad

Site: http://www.tysontalk.com

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Can you email your modules/News/index.php file?

viper155

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Actually its the news file you supplies in the package. Chages to existing/modules/News/index.php

Its weird bc I couldnt get your sitemap module to work either, it would just show up blank.

My site is weird or something lol

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

What distribution / version and patch version are you using?

viper155

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

RavenNuke76 v2.02.02

The only module that i have that made alot of changes was E-solutions that I can think of.

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Ah. There are probably lots of changes between RN and the file I included. We should probably do an RN version, but it would be easier to apply the change logic to the file included in the RN distribution instead of replacing it with the one included in the SB download. The new version of RN should be out soon. I may have an RN 2.02 file, so I'll take a look.

viper155

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

hrm even if i make the changes by hand for the RN news file its still doing the same thing... I dont know Sad

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Yes...I did the comparison and the file are almost the same, except for the SB additions. Which stumps me... Have you made any other changes to your site?

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

I wonder if it might be theme related? Can you compress your theme and let me test it on a test site?

viper155

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Ive just tried another theme and its still doing the same thing.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Right - I found the same issue on a RavenNuke test site I set up. Let me figure out the problem and I'll give you an update.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Not sure how I missed this, but here's the fix. In modules/News/index.php change:
Code:
   $articleurl = $nukeurl."/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=$sid";

$articletitle = $artinfo['title'];

to:
Code:
   $articleurl = $nukeurl."/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=$s_sid";

$articletitle = $title;

I'll update the download file.

viper155

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: social blookmarks Reply with quote

Nice, it works!

Thanks much. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: