nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem installing mouse hover mod
 Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inertia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

Hello dear friends!

well, I am new here, but also tried to install the mouse-hover mod.
I have found that it may deals with the integration of the shoutbox block we have, and the onLoad function/method does conflicts. I know that there has to be only one onload function/method, but, although i have searched for various solutions to get over this (e.g: http://scriptasylum.com/tutorials/pageevents.html ) I couldn't find a solution!!

my whole page does not works good, my js menu as a navigation item, that is also called via a js file does not load and it is awful the result!

I would appreciate any help!!

P.S: sorry for my English!

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

The boxover script used by the mouse hover mod doesn't require an onload event in the body tag, if that is what you mean. There may still be a conflict with other JS stuff you have, though.

inertia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
There may still be a conflict with other JS stuff you have, though.
Thank you for ur responce... well it's exactly what u said that happens, as far as I 'm concerned... I use 2 more major js scripts, one as a js menu (milionic) and a shoutbox, which doesn't has an onload event on <body>, but still uses onLoad method.
Unfortunately, altough I used tricks/hacks as the solution on my previous post, I coudn't find a sollution.. Crying or Very sad Confused
Thanx anyway and continue the good work! Wink

ANTH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

I have a problem with this mod also in IE 7 it knocks all of my main page out of alignment it puts everything into one column. Not sure why?

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

Not sure why it would affect the appearance of anything, really. I just adds something to the title tag, and that shouldn't affect the appearance. Is the JS loaded in the proper place?

ANTH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

includes/custom_files/custom_header.php

Is where i put it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: