nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Enhancement idea for the WYSIWYG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke enhancement ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strik9
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: An Enhancement idea for the WYSIWYG Reply with quote

Why not have the wysiwyg integrated into the posting_body of the forums. Wouldnt it be much better then using the bbcode box i would think and can be more secure i believe. As i am a firm believer os less is more, the file count and size would be smaller for the entire package.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: An Enhancement idea for the WYSIWYG Reply with quote

bbcode is not all that "insecure" because it takes something to translate it into HTML. However, I too, would love to see such an enhancement. One of the main problems is phpBB (really BBtoNuke) patches. You are constantly having to reconcile those with nukeW.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke enhancement ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: