nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHPNukeAdmin toolbar size!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohem
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: PHPNukeAdmin toolbar size! Reply with quote

Since not all of the textareas are big enough for the whole toolbar, how do i set the toolbar to automatically resize to the textarea?

Edit:

Just noticed it does, just my eyes that missed it.

Edit 2:

My miss, just looked again and saw it didn't completely customize after textarea size. Some icons are "gone" or hidden outside the field, how do i configure the editor or make row break and show everything? Increase the cols line doesn't work, row does though.

Edit 3:

Problem solved, i tried using Raven Nuke's News file for the admin section and it worked. But instead of making it troublesome by downloading fro others, I'm pasting some lines of code which gives more space to the textareas in admin News section.

Code:
    echo '<br /><br /><b>'._STORYTEXT.'</b><br />';

//      .'<textarea wrap="virtual" cols="50" rows="12" name="hometext"></textarea><br /><br />'
    wysiwyg_textarea('hometext', '', 'PHPNukeAdmin', 50, 12);
    echo '<br /><br /><b>'._EXTENDEDTEXT.'</b><br />';
//      .'<textarea wrap="virtual" cols="50" rows="12" name="bodytext"></textarea><br />'
    wysiwyg_textarea('bodytext', '', 'PHPNukeAdmin', 50, 12);
         "<font class=\"content\">"._ARESUREURL."</font></td></tr>"

Edit 4:

Alrigh i got another problem, I'll post a picture of it.

Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

As the picture shows the "Story Text" and "Extended Text" has moved up from the original position, dunno how to fix this. Didn't find any code that refers to positioning. (At least nothing obvious or clear)

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: PHPNukeAdmin toolbar size! Reply with quote

If that code was in an HTML table and it moved out, it could cause that. Email your file, and I'll have a look.

Ohem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: PHPNukeAdmin toolbar size! Reply with quote

A bit of a problem, can't find your email >.<

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: PHPNukeAdmin toolbar size! Reply with quote

kguske at nukeseo dot com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: