nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shareef-bacha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: help! Reply with quote

i installed nuke seo and changed the keywords from it.
but now ma site is not opening...
plz do something
ma site is www.mobilejunkies.net

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: help! Reply with quote

When you save the keywords, it should save a backup of the includes/meta.php file. Rename the current file, then rename the includes/meta2.php to includes/meta.php.

If you saved the meta tags more than once, you'll need to restore the includes/meta.php file from a backup or from your download / PHP-Nuke distribution.

shareef-bacha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: help! Reply with quote

OMG!
in an attempt to reverse the process i deleted meta2.php!
can i replace it with the old meta file that i had backed up ?

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: help! Reply with quote

Yes, and if you don't have that, use the meta.php that came with your php-Nuke distribution.

shareef-bacha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: help! Reply with quote

thanx dude!
problem resolved!

shareef-bacha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: help! Reply with quote

now plz tell me how to install nukeseo correctly so that i wont mess my site again! or is there any other software which might help me create a sitemap or increase my ranking of the site!

Edit: i have again installed nukeseo. now i cant get to make a sitemap as this site has under the heading of modules. (Sitemap is listed under modules but have no content)

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: help! Reply with quote

The instructions are in the download. Make sure to backup the file and have the permissions set correctly on the meta.php and meta2.php. I'm not sure what caused the problem with saving the meta.php file, but it might be a problem with the characters in the META tags. If you have the same problem again, rename the bad meta.php file, restore your meta.php file and send the bad one via email so I can have a look.

Also, you don't need to edit META tags to use the sitemap, but obviously having the correct META tags is better for search engine placement.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: