nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem installing mouse hover mod
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinkap
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

I am trying to install the mouse hover mod but I do not have a file called includes/my_header.php. If I do I have no idea where it is.
Where do I need to look for it please?

Thanks, Kevin

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

What version / distribution of PHP-Nuke are you using? You can also try putting that code in includes/javascript.php

kevinkap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

I am sorry, it is rwsRavenNuke76_v2.02.02_FULL.

kevinkap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

If I put it in the includes/javascript file, it breaks my site.

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

What happens? If the pages are blank, something isn't correct in the modified file. Please email it to me and I'll change it for you.

kevinkap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

no, it puts a large white space on top and bottom of the page, then it changes the font, colors and such of all the text. I can cahnge it and let you see for yourself. Go to www.maysvillesports.com

I will leave it like that for about 10-15 min.

kevinkap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

if you can give me an e-mail addy, I will send it to you.

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

kguske at nukeseo dot com

I think it's the same issue, but doesn't show a blank page because it's an included file. Send it and I'll have a look. It's interesting because it isn't a parsing error...

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

Just a thought but would it work using includes/custom_files/custom_header.php as RN looks for that file (included from mainfile).

kevinkap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

I tried putting it in that file as well, it had the same effect as the other. When I put in for it to call that js, the box works but it really messes up the page above and below the header and footer. It adds a large space about 1/3 the size of the page itself on either positions and changes the font color as if it is screwing with the css.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

Can you send your file?

kevinkap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

which one? I sent you my js file that you told me to put the code in originally on Tuesday.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

Strange - I did not receive it. Can you resend with both includes/javascript.php and includes/custom_files/custom_header.php ?

hinksta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

Hi kguske,

I'm having the same problem RN 20202

The problem occurs before uploading the JavaScript line so it may be something else although depending on if you put it in

custom_header.php - it moves the forum to the bottom of the page forum not visible after forummenu

javascript.php - it moves the forum to the bottom of the page forum not visible after forummenu and it moves some or parts of left side blocks to the center

my_header.php - forum not visible after forummenu

hinksta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: problem installing mouse hover mod Reply with quote

I have striped my forum down to it's bare essentials so maybe this could be having an effect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: