nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need urgent help please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NukeNovice
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

Hello Everyone

I'm new in this place, i stumbled into it after spending all day searching for a problem with my BonusNuke fresh installation that I can't resolve for 3 days so far, it is very depressing indeed, i'm not actually sure that I'm asking the question in the right board as I'm totally new to this nuke business

my problem is simply as follow:

-> I installed BN 7.6

-> everything is cool EXCEPT I can't post flash movies, streaming video, marquees, web, and most of the BBcode stuff, the buttons are there for each item but after insert it then post it i get a blank line, i never get an error message,

-> I checked the BBcode settings and it is turned on, when i turn it off, the flash tag for example appears as text, then when i turn it on only a blank line appears

please help me out

Thanks heaps in adavance

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

I have not used BN, nor would I wish to but how are you entering the url's to the files?
Are you using the full path or a relative path?

NukeNovice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

Thanks mate

I'm using the full path that is located on another server

Cheers

NukeNovice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

Thanks mate

I'm using the full path that is located on another server

Cheers

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

I just saw something about NukeSentinel blocking content from other servers - are you getting security warnings? If not, and the content is being stripped, it's likely because the HTML you're using isn't defined in the config.php $allowable_html array. This is for security reasons. You can override that, but again, not recommended for non-admins.

NukeNovice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

Thanks mate

this is interesting indeed, I actually don't get any error messages, just a blank line, which sounds valid under your explnation, so do you rfeckon I will find that line of code you mentioned in the config.php?, and if so what should I do with it?, if the line exist however what should I do?

I appreciate your help

Cheers

Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

This is really a Bonus Nuke issue and not related to the nukeSEO script from what I can gather from your post.
What to the support team at Bonus Nuke have to say?

NukeNovice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

Thank you Guardian

Actually Martyn from binusnuke just fixed it for me, it was a bug in BN 7.6, all working cool now, I;m not sure though what he did to fix it

Take care

Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: I need urgent help please Reply with quote

Thats great news - thanks for the update Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: