nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Installation Problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrbadgolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Installation Problems Reply with quote

Installed the SEO files and set my permissions to 644 on meta and meta2 fiiles. I also have the updated patch files. But When I go to my admin panel and click on nukeSEO It bring me to a blank page. Any help would be appreciated here. Not sure what else to do from here.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

nukeSEO redirects to the index page if it can't find the ADMIN_FILE and / or MODULE_FILE definitions that were included in the latest patches.

Check the Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! for instructions on how to get around this with older versions or unpatched versions of PHP-Nuke.

mrbadgolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

Thanks for responding, but I tried what you posted. Guess This just isnt for me.

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. Can you email your admin.php, index.php and modules.php files to kguske at nukeseo dot com?

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

The problem was a missing file. But, researching it made me think of another possible issue: nukeSEO requires MySQL. It creates temporary tables to store the sitemap results and creates a configuration table for the sitemaps using MySQL-specific SQL.

I'll update this in the documentation for the final release.

kwatt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

Hi kg,

I'm having the same issue it seems, I was looking for a cure to the issue without bugging you first. Please bear in mind I'm no code monkey by a long, long way, a basic grasp of it is about it at best. Wink

I have it all uploaded and good to go but when I click on the "Sitemap" link it just redirects to the homepage, so I cannot access the module at all.

Interestingly if I upload the links file (links.nukeSEO.php) to admin then all the admin links also redirect to the hompage, so I've had to remove that for now.

I've read the install instructions and the bit about the admin_define but I'm a bit dim and would be grateful if you could shed any light on the problem for me.

Many thanks.

K.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

Which version of phpNuke are you using and is it patched using Chatservs security patches?

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Installation Problems Reply with quote

If you are redirect to the home page when accessing admin, it's likely that the Nukefixes.com patch hasn't been applied. This is why Guardian asked what version and patch level you are using.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: