nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Slight Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forgotz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: A Slight Introduction Reply with quote

Am a very passionate person. Be it sex, politics or indignities of any kind. It encompasses all aspects of my life and expresses itself in many different ways. Intense desire is my creative spark. A passion for learning, has been a life long adventure. Completely self-taught, from radio disc jockey to software programmer.

If given the opportunity to describe myself, I would say "Just a street kid from Boston who likes to read books". Never bored either, because am always seeking a new challenge. Yes, am a bit of a rebel and enjoy it! The one in the group who will say something to an injustice that others may fear to do so. Alternative thinker as well. Have always been attracted to alternate points of view. Be it music, for example... the sophisticated lyrical content of say, an E-40 song, or the complex vocal arrangements of the latest from Shaki...JUST KIDDING! Surprised Let's just say the 'left' side of the FM dial is where I hang out.

Do not appreciate commercial television or radio, and the seldom times I do it is for a good film, BBC or National Public Radio. Speaking of film, Lawrence of Arabia left a mark, if not for any reason but the power that one individual can bring to bear on a situation through the sheer force of will.

Ace Ventura? You bet! I also love to see what I can get away with! Twisted Evil People are funny and any opportunity I get to get out a one liner...I will. My humor is often times physical, quirky and sometimes audacious. Some of my heroes in that department would be Jim Carey, Mel Brooks and (early) Woody Allen.

My serious side loves to know more about people. I consider myself a good listener. Much practice from raising two children as well as interviews performed during my radio career.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: