nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3?
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kommius
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Hi,

I was wondering, are you planning to release a new version of nukeWYSIWYG with the latest FCK Editor release? I'm using the current version of nukeWYSIWYG, and it's just great! Razz

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

I did some testing with 2.3 and had problems. But it appears that the new 2.3.1 version is more stable. I hope to test that soon and provide an update to nukeWYSIWYG.

Kommius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Thank you, i'm glad this module exists Very Happy

newuser
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Any updates on this? How hard would it be to do this my self? Could I just over write from files?

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

2.3.1 seems to be better, but I haven't finished testing yet. The configuration needs to be changed, so it's unfortunately not just overwriting the files.

newuser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
2.3.1 seems to be better, but I haven't finished testing yet. The configuration needs to be changed, so it's unfortunately not just overwriting the files.

Bummer, I'll keep coming back to check up on the project. Thanks kguske! You're always helpful.

GANYANCI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

FCKeditor 2.3.1 ready for download.
Support forum link:
http://www.alperbalci.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=265#576

Totally RePacked edited version of FCKeditor 2.3.1 download link:
http://www.alperbalci.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=35

Sample use link:
http://www.alperbalci dot com/modules.php?name=FCKeditor

martyn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Hi

Selecting the follow results in getting banned by his NS.

Quote:
Sample use link:
http://www.alperbalci dot com/modules.php?name=FCKeditor

Regards

Martyn

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

kguske - can you remove thse links please, they all lead to Sentinel bans WTF.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Modified so that the link doesn't work.

Kommius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Cheers all ^^

I'm just checking to see if there are any updates for Nuke WYSIWYG.. Apparently not.. I'll report to you soon enough a list of bugs people have been reporting me using the current version.. (which is why i can't wait to move on to another version Wink )

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

A member sent his version of 2.3.2, but we are testing it for integration with RavenNuke.

We want to make sure we take advantage of the improvements in 2.3.2 since we had problems with the 2.3.0 version.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

kguske,

Don't worry about supporting the forums at Raven. We'll watch your back. It'll hopefully give you more time for 2.3.2. Wink

-- we've always got your back!

Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Now that sounds like a plan...

newuser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: nukeWYSIWYG and FCK Editor 2.3? Reply with quote

Any news on this? More specifically, the new version of 2.4 looks WAY better then anything they have released since. What is the most up to date version that we have for nuke now? Is it 2.2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: