nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error in sitemap for Google!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
izone
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Hi.

when I go to Google sitemap I can see these Error Status for my sitemap:

Line:
Invalid URL
This is not a valid URL. Please correct it and resubmit. [?] Url:
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=38
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=37
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=36
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=35
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=34
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=33
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=32
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=31
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=30
url
loc

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=29
url
loc

I use nsn downloads module and installed NSN Group Downloads for nukeSEO sitemap.

What could be wrong?

Regards.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Check your Nuke URL in the admin, preferences / settings. Make sure it has http:// in front.

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

I may add a check for that, and display a warning on the Nuke administration page in the next release (or when I finally add some more translations Wink )

izone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Thanks, kguske,

But it has http:// in front!

Confused

Isn't it strange!?? When I see my downloadBackend it shows me all url with http:// ( http://www.iranyad.com/backenddownloads.php ).

Do I have to change some codes in contnet file for sitemap?

izone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Quote:
I may add a check for that, and display a warning on the Nuke administration page in the next release (or when I finally add some more translations )

That sounds great. Do you want the Sitemap translated in Swedish too? In that case just let me know! Wink I might have friends who can help with translation to other Europian lang. too. I will ask them to help when persian ver. is public.

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Strange...it's just the downloads module. I'll take a look at that. Since you're using the NSN Group Downloads module, can you give me some examples of how the values are set in the URL field?

For example, URL is set to: modules/Downloads/files/Encyclopedia_hack_75plus.zip

As for translations, always welcome!

izone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Sad Silly me! Sad

Values were wrong! I put http://www.iranyad.com/ infront of the file address! Embarassed

Sorry!

I correct these and try again.

Translation to Swedish will be sent to you soon. And I wait for persian ver. to be release soon. Smile

izone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Kguske,

I've corrected the value and took away http://www.sitename.tld but the problem withe google sitemap is still there!

the value now is like this: downloadfolder/somefolder/file.zip
I have the cataloges for download direct under root not under Dowloads module.

My domain is subdomain, if it could be the problem.

Regards.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Looks like we need to check the URL to see if it relative to the domain, or fully defined. Can you download the file as it is?

izone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Yes, I can.

Do I have to move this folder under modules/Download to get sitemap work correct?

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Possibly - I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. We may need to make sure the NSN Group Downloads content object logic matches how the module downloads.

Just to clarify - do you really want to hotlink to your files - or to the detail page that displays download info and requests a code?

izone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Quote:
Just to clarify - do you really want to hotlink to your files - or to the detail page that displays download info and requests a code?

No, I don't wana hotlink to my files. I want link to detail page with code!

izone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

Ok, Now I've disabled the downloads from the module from Admin section and resubmit my sitemap to google.

But the above problem is still there, this time for Gallery

Line:
Invalid URL
Parent tag:
Tag:
[www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Gallery&file=details&image_id=8]
url
loc

there is 10 lines error there. Could you please look at the gallery content file to see if you find any error there? I will disable gallery today and put Download back to sitemap again to see if there will be any error there.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Error in sitemap for Google! Reply with quote

The problem is in the addon content modules for NSN Groups and Gallery.

If you look at the other content modules, you can see the difference.

We need to add the scheme to the URL that is formatted for Google. In downloads:
Code:
$this->formatGoogleURL($url['scheme'].'://'.$url['host'].$url['path'].'?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid='.$result['rid']);

In gallery:
Code:
$this->formatGoogleURL($url['scheme'].'://'.$url['host'].$url['path'].'?name=Gallery&file=details&image_id='.$result['rid']);

I will update the downloads for this here shortly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: