nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mSearch is too good to forget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: mSearch is too good to forget Reply with quote

Although the author's website, http://webdever.net, isn't working, we will provide support for the excellent search replacement, mSearch, until that site returns.

Of course, you can download mSearch from the downloads section here.

Ron

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: mSearch is too good to forget Reply with quote

Hello Mr site Administrator,
I want to give you thanks for your tips, but frankly speaking I didn't get any benefit from them. For last five months I tried all your given techniques, but failed to get a page rank on any search engine (Google, yahoo, Msn). Now I am fading up from all these and I have decided to obtain seo services to get a page rank. But do you think is it a good idea to spending money on these service?

Ron

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: mSearch is too good to forget Reply with quote

"Ron",

Thank you for pointing out the fact that I did not require membership to post in this forum. That mistake has been corrected.

I mention that because your post has nothing to do with mSearch, and you posted a link to a commercial company. Since your IP address indicates that you might be an employee of or have some interest in that commercial company, I removed the link. We are not in the business of providing free advertising and increasing page rank for commercial entities, especially without contributions or even membership on this site. Furthermore, if you had downloaded nukeSEO and used it on your site for 5 months, the Google sitemap alone would have helped your rankings and / or saturation on Google. And, you would probably have a membership here so that you could post in the correct forum. If I am mistaken, please join the site and post a link to the site where you have nukeSEO installed (in the nukeSEO forum), and I'll take a look at your PHP-Nuke site and provide more specific recommendations to assist you (along with a proper apology).

So, even though I don't believe your question was asked with true intentions, I'll leave it posted here with my answer for others.

nukeSEO isn't intended to replace professional (or even amateur) SEO services provided by commercial entities. It does provide many of the tools, integrated into a PHP-Nuke site, used by the same software tools that professional SEO services use to optimize sites for search engine rankings. Many webmasters understand the basic principles of SEO, and having tools like nukeSEO makes it easier for them to optimize their sites or maintain their sites after they've been optimized by others.

However, there is no guarantee that these tools will put your site on the first page of free results. Where you are at a given moment is a function of many things. The only way to ensure good placement is to pay the search engines for it. For this reason, many SEO services recommend similar paid placement. The problem is that this placement ends when you stop paying. It can be a good way temporarily increase placement and traffic. But the effort of focusing on free placement tends to pay off more in the long run as this optimization tends to be more lasting.

Remember that SEO is a journey - not a destination. The competition for placement doesn't end when your site gets listed on the first page. And search engines change the rules from time to time, too. That's an even greater reason to use nukeSEO, even if you pay someone to optimize your site initially. Make sure you have them explain the recommendations carefully so that you can maintain your placement without having to continuously pay an SEO firm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> mSearch All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: