nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
izone
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

First of all thank you for this great module.

I have ported 4Images Gallery as a Nuke module and it works fine.

I wanted to add this module to sitemap and I've been trying do this for a few days now without any luck.

I appreciate all kine of help on this.

First som info:

prefix of this module is 4images_ and NOT nuke_4images.

this module has the same Nuke-url as other module:

modules.php?name=Gallery&file=details&image_id=45

Table for images on db is: 4images_images

Structure of this table:

image_id => Number

image_name => Text

image_description => Text

And some others (let me know if you need it, please)

My Gallery.php file inside Content has now these codes:

Code:

if(!defined('ADMIN_FILE') and !defined('MODULE_FILE')) { header("Location: ../../../index.php");  die(); }

class seoGallery extends searchmodule {
   function seoGallery(){
      //global $prefix;
      $this->name                  = 'Gallery';
      $this->module                = 'Gallery';
      $this->sql_table_with_prefix = '4images_images';
   }

function formatGoogleResult($result){
      global $url;
      return $this->formatGoogleURL($url['host'].$url['path'].'?name=Gallery&file=details&image_id='.$result['rid']);
   }
   function formatSitemapResult($result)
   {
      return '<a href="modules.php?name=Gallery&file=details&image_id='.$result['rid'].'" title="'.chopwords(strip_tags($result['desc']),192).'">'.$result['title'].'</a>';
   }
   function doquery(){
      global $prefix, $tblname, $db;
      $q = $this->query[0][1];
      foreach ($q as $query){
         $db->sql_query('INSERT INTO '.$tblname.'
                  (`id`, `relevance`, `date`, `title`, `rid`, `desc`, `author`, `searchmodule`)
                  SELECT CONCAT("Gallery", `image_id`) AS `id`, \'1\', \'1\',
                      `image_name`, `image_id`, `image_description` "Gallery"
                  FROM 4images_images WHERE
                  ((`image_name` like \'%'.$query.'%\')
                     OR (`image_description` like \'%'.$query.'%\'));');}}
}

Please let me know if you need more info about this!

Like I said, I appreciate all kinde of help on this.

Best Regards!

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

What's happening with this? Is there an error message?

izone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

Thanks for reply!

No, Nothing happen!

In the site map it doesn't show anything of this module. Confused

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

Change:
Code:
foreach ($q as $query){

`image_name`, `image_id`, `image_description` "Gallery"

to:
Code:
foreach ($q as $query){

`image_name`, `image_id`, `image_description`, "", "Gallery"

izone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

kguske!

You ARE genius! Very Happy

Thank you very much!

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

And you just added another module to the growing number of nukeSEO content modules! Thank YOU!

If you wouldn't mind, can you download the new Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! and test? (I made some small changes). If you would like me to add your website to the credits (your user name is already there!), just let me know what it is...

Thanks!

izone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
And you just added another module to the growing number of nukeSEO content modules! Thank YOU!

If you wouldn't mind, can you download the new Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! and test? (I made some small changes). If you would like me to add your website to the credits (your user name is already there!), just let me know what it is...

Thanks!

Thank you, Yes I love to. I'll do the test tonight and let you know.

It is very odd to use this script (4Images) as a Nuke module but I and many other who use Persian Nuke do it and it works great. And now it will be indexed by Google too, thanks to you and other developer of NukeSeo.

I am (one of two) developer of Persian Nuke known as INP-Nuke (IranNuke Portals) and site owner of www.irannuke.com and www.iranyad.com.

If you agree I would translate NukeSeo Module to Persian and make the neccessary changes to it (so it works with persian Nuke)?

We have a few 1000 users who use our distro. I have been working with Montego ( montegoscripts.com ) on his HTML-Newsletter persian ver.

And it'll be an honor for me to work with your great module.

You can do as montego, put the persian module in your site and we can send users here to download it, OR you can let us put it on our download.

Best Regards.

izone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

I just added the new Gallery.php file you mentioned above and it works great.

http://www.iranyad.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap

Thank you. Very Happy

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

We would definitely appreciate adding a Persian translation for nukeSEO. Thanks!

And, you are welcome to include nukeSEO and nukeWYSIWYG in your distribution if you like, too.

izone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me to add Gallery module to sitemap! Reply with quote

NukeWYSIWYG is allready added. I didn't know then about your site, I took it from Raven's distro.

But I will begin translation of NukeSeo asp and e-mail you a copy to test before release.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: