nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
enobeno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum? Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to the site.

Your module really seems to be exciting, and I can't wait till I try it.

But I have question before installing it.

Will it work with phpnuke platinum?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum? Reply with quote

Welcome!

The sitemap should work with Nuke Platinum. You may have to customize some things - I'm not sure which addon modules it has, but I remember quite a few, and I doubt the sitemap will work with all of them. But that won't stop it from working with the standard ones.

The META tag editor should work, unless Nuke Platinum changed the structure of the includes/meta.php file. Doubt it, but it's possible. It won't hurt to try, as long as you back up your includes/meta.php file...

enobeno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum? Reply with quote

thanx for the reply,

still I have one more question

should I modify the admin.php, index.php & modules.php as u mentioned in your tutorials??

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum? Reply with quote

If it doesn't work, you can try that. I'm sure Nuke Platinum has a patch, but not sure what the latest version was.

enobeno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum? Reply with quote

After trying installing the nukeSEO on phpnuke platinum, There was one problem only:

you need to modify index.php & modules.php files according to the tutotrial found here : http://nukeseo.com/modules.php?name=Tutoriaux&rop=tutoriaux&did=8

while admin.php is already modified & u don't need to modify it.

I want to say thanx to the administrator for the support and for this great module. your effort is apperciated

I just Have one suggestion, is to increase the compatability of this modules to other add-on of phpnuke or at least to create a tutorial explaining how we can do that our self.

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: will nukeSEO will work with phpnuke platinum? Reply with quote

Excellent suggestion! I hope to create some additional content objects for NSN News 2.0 and other popular addon modules, but having a tutorial would help others create their own content addons.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: