nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantastic Addon - When will it be available :-)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ochiburi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Fantastic Addon - When will it be available :-) Reply with quote

Please can we have an update on availability of this addon. Ta.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your interest! I'm a little surprised because I haven't really tried to promote or advertise it yet - I want to wait until it's ready to do that. In short, it's coming soon...

I've been testing it, and it's working well - I've had great results with this site in just 2 weeks. The last piece I need to finish is the Google Sitemap functionality. The initial release probably won't have a robots.txt editor because there are some important limitations with the one I'm testing. The ability to edit robots.txt isn't that important relative to the other functions, so I won't delay it for that.

I'd also like to provide some additional help / instructions for users - if you would like to contribute tutorials or information, please let me know. I will probably active a tutorials function here over the weekend...so much to do. But, I hope to release the software in the next 2 weeks.

Cristo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any news on the release yet?

Cristo
http://www.namida.be/

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I was hoping to release it last weekend, but got sidetracked on some stuff for nukeWYSIWYG - we were trying to get it included in the next update of RavenNuke. Unfortunately, that won't happen for this release.

I just need to finish up the configuration function and it will be ready to go - hopefully this weekend.

Cheers,
Kevin

Cristo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he super,

tnx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: