nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News Preview anomaly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: News Preview anomaly Reply with quote

Further to a post at Rvanes in which a user said he had an issue with formatted text losing its formatting (specifically bold, italics, underline) when selecting 'preview' I was unable to reproduce this BUT I did encounter something else.

Logged in only as a registered user with defualt toolbar configurations already set in latest RN public release.
Hit the submit news link, created a new news artile (I did not bother with creating a topic and went straight for the first text area).
I typed in garbage like
Quote:
hgghhgh ghghg hghghg hghg

I then highlighted each nonsense 'word' in turn, selected bold for the first selection, italics for the second selection and underline for the third.
I then hit 'preview' and voila, there it was correctly formatted.
HOWEVER - look further down to where the original txt is (the editor window) and I now see
Quote:
hgghhgh;; ghghg;;
etc
I cannot figure out where or why the semi-colons have been generated.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: News Preview anomaly Reply with quote

Is this still an issue? I noticed when testing 2.3 that I needed to bold stuff twice if it's in a table. Not sure why that is, but I didn't have that issue in 2.2.

Aseitz
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: News Preview anomaly Reply with quote

I have been unable to replicate this issue under 2.2.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: