nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Appeal for beta testers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martyn

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Appeal for beta testers. Reply with quote

Hi all

I need help from you Guys (and Gals!).

BonusNuke is requiring beta testers to download, install and report back any issues with the package.

Anyone interested get in touch with me at Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Regards

Martyn.

PS Bonusnuke is PHP-Nuke V7.6 PL3.1 with many modules added and the forum contains many addons and hacks. Includes the great addon nukeSEO!

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Appeal for beta testers. Reply with quote

You might get more takers if the download was in your downloads area!

martyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Appeal for beta testers. Reply with quote

Hi Guardian

Guardian wrote:
You might get more takers if the download was in your downloads area!

Maybe you are correct Guardian I would get more, but I do not want it released on mass just yet. I need "takers" to actually do beta testing of it. So anyone interested needs to get in touch with me.

I do not want to damage any reputation I have built up by putting a product out on general release without it being tested as you will always get someone who will use this beta to install their site, and if there is any major problems with it, which I am 99% sure there isn't, I do not want any grief. Laughing

Regards

Martyn

strik9
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Appeal for beta testers. Reply with quote

Im here if you still need help my friend. Contact me anytime you need me. I would love to contribute in anyway to give back to you for your terrific mods.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: