nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEO Modules for phpnuke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke enhancement ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duke
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

I haven't done a lot of looking around the net but what little I have hasn't produced much in the way of hope for what I'm looking for.

Specifically, I'd love to have a block, module, addon, hack, etc., for my sites that allows me to check keyword density per page onsite.

Something similar to this as mentioned above would be great:

http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/keyword-density/

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

nukeSEO has keyword density, and although by default it checks your main index page, you can override it to check any page on your site (or any other site, for that matter). Have you tried it?

Duke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

Not yet but it loox like I will be, thanks Very Happy

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

Let us know if you have suggestions - SEO is always changing and new tools and approaches are being developed. Our goal is to bring the best tools and approaches to PHP-Nuke.

Ghettos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

Would love to see a feature to make all pages have the .html extenstion instead of .php. Ive seen alot of other SEO distribs that have that and some other sites have it aswell. I think its a great idea and would to see if this could happen..

Example:
http://www.nukemods.com/forums.php < shows as php but if u click any forum topic it shows as a .html extension instead of php.

It would really be nice to see this added not just for the forums but aswell as the whole site!

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

Thats easy enough.
Check out the ShortURL module at www.montegoscripts.com

Ghettos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

wow very nice and such a quick response! ty guys.. only have one question though? has this been tested on nuke evolution or can it be ported to nuke evo, or doesnt it matter?

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: SEO Modules for phpnuke Reply with quote

It should. If you run into troubles, just post your issue in my forum where you got ShortLinks and I'll help you through it.

If you are a coder and have some experience with nuke, it will be a piece of cake.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke enhancement ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: